Nowadays, an online payment app is a one-stop solution for recharge, electricity bill payment, BharatQR payment, travel, FASTag recharge, shopping, movies, groceries, etc. Moreover, it enables the Bharat QR to link any bank account and create a UPI handle by using the bill payment app to make instant payments for online shopping, ticket booking, online food delivery, etc. Therefore, we can consider the app a complete payment solution giving us the power to pay in just one click.
Importance Of Using An Online Payments App:
- We can quickly pay all utility bills, including electricity, gas, water, cylinder, broadband, landline, and more, using various payment options, including Net banking or UPI.
- We recharge our mobile phones, DTH, and data cards and place orders from our favorite grocery stores such as Bigbasket, Grofers, Supr Daily, and others with the help of a payment app.
- There is an option of ordering foods from Dominos, FreshMenu, Swiggy, and Zomato because most online payment apps partner with the global food chains.
- We shop for apparel from our favorite brands on well-known e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, etc.
- These online payment platforms help us pay rent and society payments through reputable merchants such as NoBroker and MagicBricks.
- A FASTag app is handy to recharge with all major service providers at any time according to our convenience.
- The app usually provides offers or discount coupons for paying insurance premiums and purchasing movie, flight, train, or bus tickets.
- We can also purchase a Google Play recharge coupon at a discount and make reservations for our stays with the help of the online payment platform.
- There are some specific options available in the application for sending and receiving money from anyone.
- We can transfer money from one bank account to another or from one payment wallet using the online payment portal.
Benefits of Using The Payment App:
- We can easily link our Debit or Credit card with the help of the app, and there is no need to reload or top-up our wallets again and again.
- Moreover, they always ensure that our card details are secure with the bank and not stored on our mobile phones or transacting sites.
- These platforms mainly use a proprietary technology that conducts three security checks for each transaction.
- Apart from making utility bill payments, recharges, and transfers, the online payment platform also offers attractive offers on flight tickets, bus tickets, hotels, travel, groceries, etc.
- We always get monthly payment reminders about the due bills, and in some cases, we can also set up auto payments by using the app.
We can quickly create a UPI ID with the help of the online payment app. It is a unique ID used to make UPI payments instead of adding bank account details. We need to set a UPI PIN, a four to six-digit number while creating our UPI ID. The UPI PIN is essential to make all online payments. The virtual platform also gives a unique opportunity to check account balances, add beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.